Happy Friday! I hope you all have had an awesome week so far this October! I have another Halloween inspire post today but next week I’ll be back to some regular diy/craft type posts.
I wanted to do a Halloween nails round up to go along with my Fall nails roundup.These are all nail ideas that are do-able by a beginner nail artist. The jack-o-lantern faces may take a few tries but everything else is pretty straight forward!
- I super love these jack-o-lantern nails because you could make them as scary or happy as you’d like. You could even have them match the pumpkins that you carve!
- How creepy, yet amazing, are these claw nails? These would be awesome if you were a werewolf or kitty cat for Halloween!
- This sophisticated black french tip on black matte would be perfect for any Halloween party.
- How can you go wrong with a chunky orange glitter?! Fun & easy!
- This marble nail art is seriously cool! I’ve attempted it a few times unsuccessfully but I have faith I’ll get it!
- Glow in the dark polish has come a long way since I was a kid! This ghost polish looks good in day and night!
- I’m a fan of all my nails being different. This stamped Halloween nail set is way fun! I think I could do most of them free-hand.
- Always watching! You could make these spooky eyes less scary by only using round dots for the eyes.
- The manicure I want to try the most are these candy corn gradient nails! They are so happy and delish!
- By far, the most difficult nail art if doing it free hand, but also the most amazing! I heart Jack Skellington!
Which is your favorite? Have you ever used glow-in-the-dark polish?! So awesome, especially when you go put-putting at an indoor blacklight course or skating rink! I’m going to need to get a yellow, orange and glow-in-the-dark apparently!