Thanksgiving is right around the corner! That means lots of delicious comfort food, football, playing in the leaves and lots of kids running underfoot. If you live in the Midwest, you’re never sure what the weather will be like on Thanksgiving day. It could be 75 degrees and sunny or snowing here in Indiana. Having crafts that can be made inside or outside is a must, so I’ve rounded up a few of my favorites for this year.
Thanksgiving Kid Crafts
Photo Sources (from top left)
- Toilet Paper Roll Pilgrims by Misty
- Pilgrim Hat Crayon Cups by Kristyn
- Gathered Leaves Wall by Bar
- Handprint Turkey Crown by Jen
- Chocolate Dipped Rice Krispies Treat Turkey Pops by Beth
Let me know what your plans are for Thanksgiving! How will you keep the kids from running through the kitchen?